10 most unusual Pets
All the usual dogs and cats, hamsters and mice, parrots and Canaries, goldfish and turtles are not the only animals lovers animals choose their “smaller brothers”. Noticed that the more exotic the pet, the owner often stronger than his love
If earlier about the merits of the four-footed animals were arguing only the owners of cats and dogs, their disputes increasingly connected and owners of exotic Pets, the army is growing fast. In the analysis of advantages and disadvantages allowed taken into account a lot of different parameters and characteristics, from the appearance and character and ending with devotion and intelligence.
Given the fashion for unusual Pets and fantasy lovers of animals, when they are selected should exercise the utmost caution, because the four-legged friends can be not only funny and cute, but aggressive and dangerous. And yet it must be remembered that having a pet, we take on more responsibility. As the Little Prince said: “We are responsible for those who tamed”.
1. Palestinian Saad Eldin al-Jamal got a… lion cubs, which dreamed of since childhood. Most happy Alex Monet and his many grandchildren and neighbor kids.
2. The last days of peace in Slovyansk. Output in a city Park.
3. On gornolyzhnaya in China one of the participants with manual duck.
4. Cyrus Fahrudin a tour around new York by taxi to his minicola Cocoa.
5. Christophe Lutz walks Marcel hog Caliphim in a village near Strasbourg.
6. An employee of the Dushanbe zoo Zohra walks with an eight month old lion Vadik.
7. Saved people during the severe flooding in Pakistan bear accustomed to their rescuers, and began manual.
8. A resident of Taipei celebrates the international day of animals with iguana, in which denotes no soul.
9. Three-year-old llama named Juice in the family of Nicole Depper from the German city mülheim from the first days of life. After a complicated fracture Lama had his leg amputated. Now she loves to relax in the family dining room.
10. A resident of Lagos, Nigeria checks the teeth of your pet – hyenas, which stands on city streets and squares.