Cats and dogs on hot days, as well as people experiencing discomfort and discomfort. And in order that the heat does not hurt your pet, you should follow some rules.
* Taking the dog for a walk, be sure to grab a bottle of water not only for themselves but also for pet. No need to force puppy to run in the heat.
* If long-haired cat can be a little to mow, dogs to not do this, because under the sunlight her skin may just get burnt.
* Walk dogs is recommended before eight in the morning and after six in the evening, when the sun is more secure. Need to walk in the shade of the trees, and if possible, near water.
* As for cats, it is necessary to regularly moisten the pads Lam cold water. You can also moisten and the inner side of the ears, hold a wet hand over the body of the animal.
* Every animal must be provided with copious drinking. No need to lock animals in a room that is not ventilated. Hour you pet in a closed hot car can prove fatal.
* Natural feeding, you need to ensure that the food was eaten within 30 minutes. Leftover food must be thrown out.
The shelter urgently
1) what we need every day: – dry food for dogs/cats; soft food for dogs/cats; – food for kittens/puppies; – food for dogs small Continue reading
1. The attitude of the British to the pet 2. 3 this is interesting. The history of origin of the breed Yorkshire Terrier 4. Advantage Yorkshire Terrier 5. About the authors of the topic “the attitude of the British to the pet”.
The attitude of the British to the pet
the British are convinced that a person who likes animals cannot be all bad. They adore animals. Any. And keep them not in order, just like in other Nations, to force their Pets to protect the home or other property, or use them for scientific purposes, or just for the sake of prestige. Allowed the British kept exclusively for the company.
They are vital though, because only four-legged (and other) Pets most of the English people formed the most sincere and tender relationship, which can generally only representatives of this nation, not always able to communicate properly with each other. Allowed the British excellent find a common language, although sometimes they are completely unable to find a common language with their children (even just to cuddle them). The best places, the most comfortable and warm corners, selected pieces – all given to them for granted.
Cat and dogs, parrots and Guinea pigs are allowed in the house many children, if their antics will notice, most likely,will be severely punished. Animals initially considered to be incapable of any bad act. So when dog bites man, man is always guilty, even if it is just a passerby, completely with your animal is not familiar. And even if this passer-by brutally bitten, others will be on the side of the dog’s owner, stubbornly asserting: “Yes my dear Fang and flies never hurt!”. Continue reading
The U.S. postal service (USPS) will release a series of stamps with Pets. A booklet entitled Pets will immortalize 20 of the most popular animals, birds, fish and reptiles living in American homes and apartments.
The production of the booklet was preceded by extensive research on the subject, what kind of “smaller brothers” give preference to residents of the USA. Let us dwell on each animal that had the honor to get on a postage stamp.
Puppies – stamp the puppy symbolizes the centuries-long attachment to the American dogs. Many families take home puppies that grow up with children, and eventually become full-fledged members of the family.
Betta Fish is one of the most popular aquarium fish in North America, with a graceful tail and fins, exotic coloring. These fish generally are imported to the U.S. from Asia, and then multiply under the control of the most experienced ichthyologists.
Iguanas – Mexican lizard, which is the ancient symbol for the entire continent. These reptiles were considered sacred creatures. The Indians were convinced that they bring good luck and help to win over the enemies.
Hamsters – hamsters Americans love and are trying to create for them the best living conditions. If the Soviet hamsters lived in a three-liter steklyannaya, American brothers built palaces with numerous rooms and passageways. Continue reading