Many people quite sincerely believe that pet is the best treatment at home — at home, which, as is well known, too bad help. In some cases this makes sense, but. There are plenty of “contraindications” against home therapy. From the point of view of psychology, the animals easier to come into contact with the doctor in the absence of their owners — the people to whom they are strongly tied. Most Pets feel the excitement of those who love them, and start to worry themselves. Treatment in the veterinary clinic eliminates negative psychological factor.
From an economic position, it is much cheaper to leave your pet in the hospital than several times a day to call the vet to monitor his condition. To carry sick animal two or three times a day for medical procedures (injections, multiple diagnostic studies, etc.) is also quite expensive and for the money, and time.
Finally, a veterinary hospital in Moscow allows us to provide better treatment due to the ongoing monitoring of pet. It is possible that in the clinic the doctor will be able to identify additional symptoms that are not seen by the owner, and in time to adjust the treatment.
In some cases, you may need to bring the animal to the vet?
Only your vet can determine whether it is necessary to stationarities cats and dogs. But there are situations when without it just will not do. These include cases where the animal is required:
permanent treatment involving the placement of droppers or use of multiple therapeutic actions; Continue reading
Outwardly they may look cute and innocent, but many, even the most touching creations of nature can prove deadly. As a reminder about this important point, we offer you to visit our gallery of the 15 most attractive and cute animals in the world, can cause serious and sometimes fatal harm.
There are few fish that look more attractive than a fun round Blowfish, but do not let that mislead you. This bloated fish is the second most poisonous vertebrate on the planet. Fishermen are recommended to use thick gloves to avoid poisoning and the risk of a bite during the removal of the hook. The puffer fish toxin that has no antidote, kills by paralysis of the diaphragm, causing suffocation.
This animal may resemble a harmless, big-eyed toy, but really thick Laurie is the world’s only poisonous mammals. The thin nature makes them a popular subject of animal trade on the black market, but you should know about the venom of these animals, which is secreted from glands located on the elbows. In the event of an emergency, Laurie gaining the poison in his mouth and smachiwausa saliva. In addition, the animal licking its fur to ward off predators. The venom can cause death due to anaphylactic shock.
Don’t let that cartoonish grin fool you, moose are among the most dangerous animals in the world that regularly face people. They prefer to leave humans alone, but we know that in a state of anxiety or danger, these animals respond with great aggression. Every year, they attack more people than bears, and in the case of the protection of young moose have a particular fury.
They may look like a developed version of your pet, but do not forget that in the menu of almost all the big and wild cats of the world is human flesh. For example, the Cougars can be a threat to lone travelers and small children. But all the big cats of the world, including tigers, lions, jaguars, leopards and cheetahs, can threaten human life in the event of incorrect handling. You should know that only a small percentage of big cats in captivity, are living in accredited zoos. Continue reading
Cats and dogs on hot days, as well as people experiencing discomfort and discomfort. And in order that the heat does not hurt your pet, you should follow some rules.
* Taking the dog for a walk, be sure to grab a bottle of water not only for themselves but also for pet. No need to force puppy to run in the heat.
* If long-haired cat can be a little to mow, dogs to not do this, because under the sunlight her skin may just get burnt.
* Walk dogs is recommended before eight in the morning and after six in the evening, when the sun is more secure. Need to walk in the shade of the trees, and if possible, near water.
* As for cats, it is necessary to regularly moisten the pads Lam cold water. You can also moisten and the inner side of the ears, hold a wet hand over the body of the animal.
* Every animal must be provided with copious drinking. No need to lock animals in a room that is not ventilated. Hour you pet in a closed hot car can prove fatal.
* Natural feeding, you need to ensure that the food was eaten within 30 minutes. Leftover food must be thrown out.
The shelter urgently
1) what we need every day: – dry food for dogs/cats; soft food for dogs/cats; – food for kittens/puppies; – food for dogs small Continue reading