These reptiles love to move and can live up to 30 years.
Turtles as Pets are endowed with many positive qualities: they have virtually no smell and noise; they are not carriers of dangerous man diseases, care of land turtles (as well as many other reptiles) is simple and requires everyday worries. With proper care, animal will live in your house for decades.
Beginners most often contain steppe (also known as Central Asian) turtles. From his other land congeners they are distinguished by low rounded carapace yellowish-brown with indistinct dark spots. A regular sized turtles do not exceed 20 cm.
In the wild tortoises are active during the day, morning and evening, as day and night hiding in secluded places like under bushes and tree roots, in burrows that they dig themselves or “borrow” in rodents.
And in the annual cycle in these animals and provide a further two period of dormancy: summer and winter. Summer hibernating saves the animal from lack of feed and overheating. Because at this time his dwelling place mercilessly burning
by the sun. Well, in winter it’s still cold hide. In the comfortable conditions of home detention that rhythm can easily be disrupted.So don’t worry if the turtle shows good spirit and good appetite instead of subside. In General, the steppe tortoises tolerate slavery, quickly get used to the place and time of feeding.
CONTENT. One of the mistakes beginners — turtle allowed to live on the floor of the room. To do so is to expose the reptile to the risk of colds, infections, injuries. Remember — the tortoise should live in a terrarium! Continue reading
Feeding the Griffon puppy should be done in well-defined watch. You cannot reduce the number of feedings of puppy of the Griffon, without consulting the breeder. The puppy need to eat right. This is due to its active growth and development.
To two months Griffon puppy already own eats and drinks water. This is one of the reasons to pick up the puppy from the breeder it is better not earlier than 2 months.Feed the puppy the first time the food which he got from the breeder. Even if you don’t like the food that you give your puppy should not change the diet.
As the puppy gets used to your new home and to its inhabitants it undergoes a lot of stress. The food change could have a negative impact on the health of puppy of the Griffon. Because he has no enzymes that break down the new food
A month later, gradually move the puppy Griffon on any, convenient food, replacing within 7 – 10 days part of the old feed with the new one. If you grow SHOW dog, we try to fulfill all the requirements of the breeder and do not change ohms, perhaps this stern coat of the Griffon is becoming saturated, bright and has a good quality, and the skeleton of a puppy properly and fully formed.
Not worth vioditv the diet of Griffon puppy milk. It is milk and not yogurt, cottage cheese or yogurt (dairy products). After weaning from the mother, the amount of enzymes that breaks down lactose, in the body of a Griffon puppy is reduced. That is why it is difficult to digest innocuous at first glance, milk. Continue reading
Cats and dogs on hot days, as well as people experiencing discomfort and discomfort. And in order that the heat does not hurt your pet, you should follow some rules.
* Taking the dog for a walk, be sure to grab a bottle of water not only for themselves but also for pet. No need to force puppy to run in the heat.
* If long-haired cat can be a little to mow, dogs to not do this, because under the sunlight her skin may just get burnt.
* Walk dogs is recommended before eight in the morning and after six in the evening, when the sun is more secure. Need to walk in the shade of the trees, and if possible, near water.
* As for cats, it is necessary to regularly moisten the pads Lam cold water. You can also moisten and the inner side of the ears, hold a wet hand over the body of the animal.
* Every animal must be provided with copious drinking. No need to lock animals in a room that is not ventilated. Hour you pet in a closed hot car can prove fatal.
* Natural feeding, you need to ensure that the food was eaten within 30 minutes. Leftover food must be thrown out.
The shelter urgently
1) what we need every day: – dry food for dogs/cats; soft food for dogs/cats; – food for kittens/puppies; – food for dogs small Continue reading