It is perhaps no surprise the cat, freely located on the boss’s couch, or a dog, with joyful barking and running out into the hallway. But in recent years more and more often in the homes of our countrymen appear exotic Pets that came from different countries of the world. This can be a ferret or Achatina, iguana or tarantula, chinchilla or opossum. About the last representative of the exotic animals we will tell you today.
Sugar possum: General information
These adorable miniature animals live in the Eastern and Northern parts of Australia, in Tasmania, on the Islands of the Bismarck archipelago, in New Guinea. Most of the time the flying squirrel (often called possum) holds in trees and rarely descends to earth. Most often they are found in eucalyptus forests. It should be noted that sugar possum is a creature, it is easy to adapt to new conditions, and therefore currently it can be found in any forest where there is the necessary forage base. That’s why these cute animals until extinction.
Possum is active at night. Feeds on the sweet SAP of Acacias and certain eucalyptus, nectar, and fruits of other trees. Insects, small vertebrates and invertebrates (protein food) play an important role in the diet of these simpaticissimo.
In case of shortage of feed (during the winter) the possum falls into a state that can be compared with lethargy. They can be utilized up to 23 hours a day.
The flying squirrel is a social animal. They live in families in which there are up to seven males. The whole family, including adults, but have not yet left the parents of the pups lives in the same nest and divides one territory – about one hundred acres. The chief in the group – the alpha male. Continue reading
The dog is the most true and faithful friend of man. But there is a breed that is just made for existence with people. What dogs are the most kind and smart?
Very good and smart dogs
We offer you the top 10 of the most kind and intelligent of dog breeds in the world:
1. Collie . In Scotland this breed is recognized not only friendly, but also very smart. Earlier these dogs were used as shepherds, and the animals they pastured is even better than people! Even Jill collie will not allow her to bite or attack too much, so kindness is practically in the genes, and attempts to develop aggression were failed.
These dogs are very shy and not trust immediately, but if you manage to win the trust (and make it easy, you just need to become collie friend), you will experience the loyalty and affection your pet. Collie is pretty quiet, but require attention, care and affection. The perfect pet for those who dream about a dog-friend.
2 . Newfoundland is a fairly large working dog originating from Canada with awesome appearance: long hair, massive body and paws. But in fact by nature these dogs are very calm, they bark very rarely, never attack first.
This dog is ideal for families, because it will become a full member. Parting with the hosts for such a painful breed,they are so loyal that will follow you everywhere. Newfoundland is incredibly resourceful and intelligent, he literally feels all and at any moment will come to the rescue. The dog always tries to please the owners so that will do for all. With other Pets, these dogs get along quickly and easily. Continue reading
Cats and dogs on hot days, as well as people experiencing discomfort and discomfort. And in order that the heat does not hurt your pet, you should follow some rules.
* Taking the dog for a walk, be sure to grab a bottle of water not only for themselves but also for pet. No need to force puppy to run in the heat.
* If long-haired cat can be a little to mow, dogs to not do this, because under the sunlight her skin may just get burnt.
* Walk dogs is recommended before eight in the morning and after six in the evening, when the sun is more secure. Need to walk in the shade of the trees, and if possible, near water.
* As for cats, it is necessary to regularly moisten the pads Lam cold water. You can also moisten and the inner side of the ears, hold a wet hand over the body of the animal.
* Every animal must be provided with copious drinking. No need to lock animals in a room that is not ventilated. Hour you pet in a closed hot car can prove fatal.
* Natural feeding, you need to ensure that the food was eaten within 30 minutes. Leftover food must be thrown out.
The shelter urgently
1) what we need every day: – dry food for dogs/cats; soft food for dogs/cats; – food for kittens/puppies; – food for dogs small Continue reading