Cats are natural beauty and grace, they are independent and have their own character. These animals will live in the house from 8 to 17 years. Before you get a cat . ask yourself:
How much time can I devote to the cat?
Although the cat is self-sufficient and able to enjoy society, she feels like an equal member of Your family. It will need Your attention and companionship, and hygiene care.
The conditions in which the cat will live?
For cats no matter where she lived – the room, apartment or a big house, but she needs her own corner where she could hide and rest. – How much money can I spend on a cat? First, you need to consider:
The cost of a kitten
The cost of daily feeding
The cost of veterinary services Continue reading
Cats and dogs on hot days, as well as people experiencing discomfort and discomfort. And in order that the heat does not hurt your pet, you should follow some rules.
* Taking the dog for a walk, be sure to grab a bottle of water not only for themselves but also for pet. No need to force puppy to run in the heat.
* If long-haired cat can be a little to mow, dogs to not do this, because under the sunlight her skin may just get burnt.
* Walk dogs is recommended before eight in the morning and after six in the evening, when the sun is more secure. Need to walk in the shade of the trees, and if possible, near water.
* As for cats, it is necessary to regularly moisten the pads Lam cold water. You can also moisten and the inner side of the ears, hold a wet hand over the body of the animal.
* Every animal must be provided with copious drinking. No need to lock animals in a room that is not ventilated. Hour you pet in a closed hot car can prove fatal.
* Natural feeding, you need to ensure that the food was eaten within 30 minutes. Leftover food must be thrown out.
The shelter urgently
1) what we need every day: – dry food for dogs/cats; soft food for dogs/cats; – food for kittens/puppies; – food for dogs small Continue reading