Top 10 most intelligent and loving breeds of dog in the world
The dog is the most true and faithful friend of man. But there is a breed that is just made for existence with people. What dogs are the most kind and smart?
Very good and smart dogs
We offer you the top 10 of the most kind and intelligent of dog breeds in the world:
1. Collie . In Scotland this breed is recognized not only friendly, but also very smart. Earlier these dogs were used as shepherds, and the animals they pastured is even better than people! Even Jill collie will not allow her to bite or attack too much, so kindness is practically in the genes, and attempts to develop aggression were failed.
These dogs are very shy and not trust immediately, but if you manage to win the trust (and make it easy, you just need to become collie friend), you will experience the loyalty and affection your pet. Collie is pretty quiet, but require attention, care and affection. The perfect pet for those who dream about a dog-friend.
2 . Newfoundland is a fairly large working dog originating from Canada with awesome appearance: long hair, massive body and paws. But in fact by nature these dogs are very calm, they bark very rarely, never attack first.
This dog is ideal for families, because it will become a full member. Parting with the hosts for such a painful breed,they are so loyal that will follow you everywhere. Newfoundland is incredibly resourceful and intelligent, he literally feels all and at any moment will come to the rescue. The dog always tries to please the owners so that will do for all. With other Pets, these dogs get along quickly and easily.
3. The Golden Retriever is a perfect pet for children. He is incredibly patient and will be for Chad this reliable nanny. Even towards strangers, this breed often does not show aggression, but in the case of obvious threats to the owner start barking.
Since dogs are very intelligent, they are easily trained teams. Movement and activity allows the Retriever to play outdoors or at home. This dog is very attached to people and always strives to be in their society, avoiding loneliness. By the way, these dogs are often the dogs or even caregivers for people with disabilities.
4. The list includes the Labrador Retriever . which was originally a service dog for people still working the breed is considered so that Labradors are often used as guide dogs. But due to the high intelligence the breed is considered to be almost universal, so that the Labrador can be done with the help of training almost anyone. This is a great family dog that will be friendly not only to family members but also relatives and guests.
These active and playful dogs that love children. To strangers Labradors are also attracted, many consider this a disadvantage. With other animals these dogs get along perfectly. But high activity requires more attention!
5. The poodle is a unique dog. First, she’s very smart, secondly, able to adapt to almost any conditions of climate. The birthplace of this breed some say France, others argue that the name has German roots.
This dog is active, but very docile and easy to train. And care allows him to adapt to the mood of their owner and interact with people. Often do poodles of circus dogs, as with other animals, they easily find common language, and not afraid of strangers and crowds.
6. Continues the rating of the kindest and most intelligent dogs is the Shetland Sheepdog . These cute little dogs and very smart. For the first time the breed has been bred on the Shetland Islands. Initially it was used as a herding, but then has spread worldwide and is still considered to be very popular.
The sheltie is a great companion, friend and partner for children to play. To strangers the dog is wary, so have a place to be and watch quality. But as the breed is well trainable dog, then the dog will only scare off potential enemies, and not to bark at everyone and not to throw at all in a row. Remember that Shelties require a lot of time and attention.
7. The German shepherd dog . These dogs are very smart and loyal. Yes, this dog gives the impression of a wild animal, and indeed to strangers it will be wary, and potential enemies may be aggressive and even cruel. But the owner of the dog understands perfectly, and for the family will become a true friend.
The German shepherd is loyalty, but may well get used to the new owner. It is worth noting that even though the dog is very intelligent and sensitive, but a constant and proper training she needs.
8. The Basset hound looks clumsy, but it is very nice: long body, short legs, a long muzzle, hanging ears, eyelids and cheeks. Surprisingly, the breed is a hound, and its native land – Britain. This dog is just unique. This is a real person with their habits, views on life and principles.
He will become a good friend, but sometimes will attempt to manipulate you. But these manipulations are so sweet and funny that mad at a Basset hound is simply impossible. This is a solid charm and charisma!
9. If we consider the best dog breeds, we can not forget about the St. Bernard . We all remember movies with this great cute dogs. Yes, the dog is big, but to fear it is not worth it, she is very friendly and has a calm disposition. For a child of St. Bernard will become not only a loyal friend but also a reliable babysitter.
Useless movements that dog to perform, so it may seem inactive. But the unique search ability has long been known, so that the Saint Bernard is a good rescue that will find even sweat a layer of snow.
10. The Australian shepherd is an intelligent and loyal dog. Previously, these dogs were herding flocks of sheep, and today are often full-fledged family members. These shepherds responsible and helpful, love and protect children, as well as have excellent memory and quickly remember all the commands.
The dog may be able to make well-informed decision, but will always obey his master. Strangers can Australian shepherds are wary, but that’s a plus. With other animals these dogs get along well. Increased activity requires attention, so with such a pet will need to constantly play outdoor games.
Get a good and smart dog, and let it become your friend and a full member of the family.
@nick. They all have different characters. And it all depends on how you were brought up, I have many shepherds were not all obedient and get along with children. Children love them very much and they children. Any dog can be taught. And if you shepherd really that bad has got, as you say, it does not mean that they all are. It is said that this dog is a true friend for the family.
when I grow up I want many dogs but 2 for sure is a Golden Retriever and Labrador Retriever!
I don’t know any shepherds kept your husband. German girls they are smart for that.to bite just so,and especially children. 25 years engaged in dog breeding for the first time and hear.the Germans are evil))))Just have a word called parenting. if the dog is to cultivate correctly,it will be the best friend in the world.And the fact that you write “hold” are two different things with the word educated. The weak and lazy to buy is only Tolchikov and cisek))and then write that bit))))AND we NEED to EDUCATE CHILDREN AND DOGS.
And we have a Metis or Malamute, or husky. Very kind, loves all.